How to Create Long-term Relationships - NOT Just One-time Transactions
TRUST-BASED MARKEINTG STRATEGY,
PLANS AND COPYWRITING
Trust–based Marketing to build profitable long-term relationships
Charisma PR – Great & STRATEGY Copywriting – At a Reasonable Cost
Positive attention – Engaged Audience – Build Your Brand – Succeed
You have seconds to engage visitors – get their attention to learn more about you
Expert Creative Business Writer and Strategist
Writing Based on Driving The Decision to BUY.
We Help Businesses Turn Prospects into Collaborative Partners.
We work with clients to create a positioning program designed to create and maintain a positive relationship with their target audiences.
We have a range of instruments and processes to inform and focus marketing planning and communications strategies.
Strategy and Content are designed to reach and convert key audiences on botgh the – emotional and rational levels.
Our work generates enough TRUST with key audiences to engage them and move them into making buying decisions.
- Make benefits clearly understood – so they GET IT
- Generates a perception of VALUE
- Impresses viewers with enough perceived uniqueness to be seen as WAY COOL
- Leadsto creation of Value Positioning Statement
The Great Wheel of Marketing
The great wheel of marketing displays how marketing actually works - the process an organization needs to follow to successfully establish and maintain a RELATIONSHIP that will turn prospects into long-term customers.
Basically, “the decision to buy” is based on two things:
- EMOTIONAL – People are inclined to buy based on emotion – the WANT what you offer
- RATIONAL – Before they act on the inclination, they want evidence – in the form of benefits to THEM – that will justify their decision to become a customer and do business with you
- TRUST – Generate enough reasons for prospects to CONSIDER buying from you. We recommend using a Value Positioning Statement – a memorable phrase that draws attention and makes prospects want to learn more.
- GET IT – Explain clearly what you are offering in a SIMPLE that makes sense to them
- VALUE – Demonstrate the BENEFITS that you will provide, including YOUR own involvement
- WAY COOL – Close the deal with absolute conviction – it is the WAY COOL that establishes and maintains a real working relationship
“Andy Chiodo helped to focus my business marketing by developing the “Learn and Grow” Value Positioning Statement. His insight into the JMS process has made it possible for my company to succinctly tell prospects and clients what we do and how we help them to become better leaders.”
“Our business is easier to introduce because of the Value Positioning Statement “Creating Your Internet Success.” SEO services are difficult to sell because they are complicated. Having this “intro line” makes it much easier to engage prospects and turn them into customers.”
“My Value Positioning Statement – “We’ll keep you covered” has really worked for me. The one-sheet which describes who I am, what I do and why makes it easy for me to introduce myself and my company. The work that Andy has done for me sounds like me, so it’s easy and comfortable for me to say and use.”
“Andy is an absolute pleasure to work with. He listens to feedback, answers questions promptly, and completes all work with passion and on time. It’s clear that Andy has a genuine interest in the people for whom he works. He does great writing for my website, presentations and even one-sheets for my staff and I, all of it is REALLY effective. He also does a complete set of social media posts to help my site get more traction with search engine. Andy understands the requirements and consistently delivers content that is to the point, interesting and intelligent. He does this so well that I still look forward to reading each and every one.”
Free Strategy and Content Review
Transform your copy in just a few days. Change words, change how people look at you.
Andy Chiodo is the founder and president of Charisma PR. He is an expert creative business writer with extensive and successful experience writing everything — a wide range of work that includes 30/60-second infomercials, all aspects of public relations, website copy, electronic and print ads and commercials, social media content, curriculum and course work for seminars and training, business plans, strategic plans, speeches and more.